Aella Krovopuskov

Bad Influence
Character
Vampire
Pronouns
She/Her
Character Sheet
Link
Most of the time Aella forgot she was even in a relationship, and was mostly okay with that. It wasn't like she had anything to convince her otherwise, and her so-called boyfriend was just as often out with whatever he picked up off the streets that night. Two could play at that game, and she didn't make it a secret that she found her own fun while he was preoccupied. It maintained a consistent tension between them that had the tendency to explode into violence, and not always so easily contained.

Tonight was liable to go the same, ending in a short-lived shouting match that concluded with someone being thrown across the room or through a table. But neither of them learned, and the cycle continued. Or maybe there was some kind of twisted love there. She wasn't keen on thinking too hard about it.

For now they played the part of a happy couple, the roar of engines carrying them down the street before their bikes came to a stop outside some other hole in the wall bar that was a dime a dozen around this part of the city. Stepping off her bike, she took his hand and then tangled her fingers in his long brown hair, pulling him in for a rough kiss that lasted just a few moments too long. They walked into the bar hand-in-hand, and anyone that looked their way quickly changed their mind by the way Merridius stared them down.

Claiming a back table for themselves, she leaned back in her chair and took her first cursory glance at their options for the night. "Like I said, he didn't tell me what kind of 'payback' coming our way if we find anything, but he's Ventrue. Not like they're good for much besides money and maybe some strings pulled. But I don't trust him." She paused as she lit a cigarette, inhaling as she pocketed her lighter and exhaling before she continued speaking, "Best case scenario we get a few hundred out of it, worst case he's a lying piece of shit. Don't see much of a reason to think this'll work out for us."

The conversation she'd had with Elias had lingered in her mind ever since she left that night, and she still hadn't decided how she felt about it. It wasn't like they had much to lose by figuring out where the Prince went. Whether they wanted the throne or not, it helped to know what you were up against, especially when your clan wasn't on the good side of any of the Camarilla bullshit. He knew they'd be backed into that corner anyway, and decided to take advantage of it. She'd call it smart if he didn't piss her off so much. Fucking Ventrue.

"Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Not like we got much to lose anyway." A pause. "Been awhile I had someone older anyway." And there it was, back to normal.

The God Machine

Pronouns
God/Machine
Merridius would have paused, maybe even commented on, the fact that Aella was implying a lot more than a casual conversation with whatever bent over Ventrue she'd been paddling on about - if it hadn't been for the fact that his eyes had already began to wander. This woman was going to be the second death of him with her constant fucking blabbering, always on about what he was doing or how he ran his gang, now here she was yapping about Ventrue like she had the brains to square with one to begin with. At least back in his day you could handle things with a talkative wench without being given second glance.

"Fuck you talk a lot" Merridius finally answered after letting Aella yap for so long. It wasn't until he had already cursed at her that he fully realized the implications she'd made about the Ventrue, at which point he simply chuckled and waved over one of the pretty waitresses, "so what, you bore him to death too? Bet he was right pissed to find out the reason your mouth never shuts"

Merridius made a clear and vulgar gesture with his hand and mouth just as the waitress reached the table, "
ain't for that neither...Oh look, here is a woman who looks like she knows what she is doing now"

The comment came with the loud crash of Merridius leather boots against the tabletop as he leaned back and threw both feet up. The waitress, a Burnette with a long pony tail, checkered shirt and blue jeans, took a step back as the disgust began to grow across her face.

"Do you want a drink or a blue pill, old man" the waitress hissed, which gave Merridius a chuckle that she obviously wasn't pleased about

"
Just get back there and bring us whatever pisswater you are serving...go on now, shoo" the once-pirate waved the waitress off dismissively and he turned back to Aella as she stormed away. "You done trying to run my gang yet? Why the fuck do I give a shit about what some pampered Ventrue has to say? Why you wasting my night on that shit?"

Aella Krovopuskov

Bad Influence
Character
Vampire
Pronouns
She/Her
Character Sheet
Link
Rolling her eyes, Aella waved off whatever petty retort he had to say, crossing her arms and leaning back with her cigarette between her fingers. "I spent my time breathing running a gang better than the shitshow you have going on while you spent your time floating around on the ocean. Think that makes a bit of difference." It wasn't like he gave a shit either way, but she knew she was right. Fur all his bluster he usually ended up going her way while making it look like his idea in the first place, and this wouldn't be any different.

When the waitress came back around she slipped a few bills into her apron with a quiet word and a smile, just as likely apologizing for his behavior as she was setting the stage for something more private later. She had her own way with women he lacked, notably respect and knowing how to actually talk with them as opposed to just at them. It didn't take a lot to outshine his usual.

"Because later tonight you'll be pitching the same thing to the rest of them like you can think with anything but the head between your legs." The answer to his question came after the waitress had turned and left, and she punctuated it with a cloud of smoke that she half attempted to redirect. He wouldn't have lasted five minutes with the Ventrue, never mind the two hours she'd spent at that table. It was just a matter of time before he came knocking at the door of their haven, she reasoned, so Merridius needed to know regardless.

A few pairs of eyes had turned their way after his initial display of his typical attitude, and Aella gave them all a brief look of her own. People always had a mind to intervene in what had never been their business. "Besides," She looked back to him, "I didn't think you had anything better in mind. Not like you go out of your way to find anything more than the next two dollar whore."

The God Machine

Pronouns
God/Machine
"Better than the free one that brought me to this pub" Merridius shot back without so much as a respectful glance in her direction, "and you fuckers would die of shits before you made enough coin to wipe your own ass back in my day. At least back then they didn't let you loud fuckin' women on ships."

The old sailor looked into the distance almost wistfully for a moment, his boots tapping the rhythm to what was likely some shanty that no one in this place would ever know, "those were the days - none of this fuckin' noise and the whores stayed on the beach when you left." Merridius' eyes drifted about, glancing over the bar goers who were thinking about getting up and saying something.

Oh how he wished they would, he could use a good fight...if you could call it that. Mortals didn't put up much of a fight.

"
Looks like plenty of these fucking breathers want what is between your legs, love. Maybe one of them will take you home and let you gab in their damn ear."

Aella Krovopuskov

Bad Influence
Character
Vampire
Pronouns
She/Her
Character Sheet
Link
"Damn good thing it hasn't been 'back in your day' for a long time then. Times change, about time you started moving with them." Two could play at the halfway apathetic, biting commentary, and on an average day it was easier to get under his skin anyway. Whatever he had to say about 'the good days', men were just as sensitive then as they were now - hell, maybe more so in his case. It didn't help that they both knew he couldn't handle things the way he wanted. In private they could throw punches all they wanted, but here they couldn't afford the police attention.

Aella let her gaze wander at his last words, considering for half a moment that prospect more seriously. It wasn't like she minded the idea, and it had the added bonus of getting at him in a way that was more personal. Maybe love wasn't the word, but he was certainly possessive, and it was easy to toy with that side of him. "At least I wouldn't have to teach them how we fuck in this century." She didn't bother to hide her amusement, not quite managing to hold back her laugh behind a smile, stubbing out her cigarette in the glass ashtray at the center of the table.

"You bitch a lot for a man who made his own problem. But that's typical, yeah?" She hadn't asked to be sired, and sure as hell not for the stupid fucking reason he'd done it either. Sure, she preferred being here to being dead, but that didn't mean she would have chosen this existence for herself.

There was a lull, but then an afterthought, "Maybe I'll take a woman home, at least then it'll be a good time for a change."

Clydelaurl

Cycopay:Online Payment Processing
Vampire
Pronouns
Séverine
This is not spam or marketing, we are at the beginning of the journey and we're just trying to get some feedback, anything constructive would be appreciated.​
CycoPay is a payment processing platform for startups & individuals.

What do we do?

We are a platform that's facilitating online payments acceptance for startups & individuals with no paper work and no time to waste.
What's our value proposition?
Instant onboarding: We let everybody in.
Tax remittance on behalf of you: We remit Tax for every single products, because we act as a reseller on every product.
API integrations & payment links.
How are we different from Stripe?
We've noticed that stripe tends to close lots of startups merchant accounts especially outside of the US.
Like them, we offer instant onboarding, however we let everybody in, without paperwork, and when suspicious activity occurs we don't close the account or suspend it but rather let the merchant prove himself.
We remit tax on behalf of you, so instead of keeping track of invoices for every order, you'll have just one at the end of the month.
Try CycoPay: https://CycoPay.com
About Us
We are CycoPay, a startup from the UK with a subsidiary in the EEA. We are an invoicing service that's enabling startups & individuals to acceptance payments via payment links or by API integrations.​